- There are a large number of so called "membership" sites on the web today which charge people in order to gain access to a list of paid survey businesses. Many of these sites use Adwords/ClickBank to drive traffic to their websites, and some people have paid as much as $40 just to get access to a list of free paid survey sites. However, if you search further in the search results, you will find that there are a list of these sites around already, like the list we have here on www.BestPaidSurvey.net
- These programs will offer you real money for taking their surveys. If you really want to increase your online earnings/income, and make the most from taking paid surveys, you will need first to find companies which offer you a specific amount of money for each survey you complete. Many of these survey companies will set up their programs in a manner that is based on earning points, and once you've acquired enough points, you can "cash in" these points to earn money. You will eventually get a check in the mail, or a payment through Paypal. The second type of Paid Survey site that you will find is the "Win Prizes" model.
- With this model, you will not be offered a specific cash payment for the time you spend. However, you will be given a prize entry into a drawing or sweepstakes that is made by the company. While many people are turned off by this model because they are not directly paid for their surveys, you can actually make more money in the long run if you win the prize, but of course, you are not guaranteed to be declared the winner. Despite this, many people are attracted to the Win Prizes model because the more surveys they fill out, the greater the chance that they will win a prize.
- We collected some good reviews on some of the best free websites that many people right now making good money or prizes or even cashback on their shopping and you can find these reviews here : CashCrate review
, MyPoints review
, TreasureTrooper review
- Ultimately, you will need to decide if you like the Win Prizes model. While some people may like it because of potentially winning a large and valuable prize, others prefer to receive payment for each survey they complete. The third type of model that is frequently offered for online surveys is the "Get Discounts or Free Merchandise" model. With this model, the company will not offer you cash up front for each survey you complete, but instead, they will offer you a number of goodies. Some of these goodies may include software, ringtones, or anything else that has some value. In some cases, the company may even offer physical goodies.
- The thing that makes this third model most attractive is the physical goods, in my opinion. Both ringtones and free software can be acquired from a number of different sources, and there is no need to fill out surveys to get them. However, if a company is willing to send me physical goods to my home for each survey I fill out, then that is very enticing.